Sunday, September 19, 2010
1. Toast regular or whole wheat bread slices in a toaster or on a pan lightly. A 4/10 setting on the toaster is good enough just to slightly crisp the bread slice.
2. Apply any handy tomato sauce that you have - Tomato Ketchup / Tomato Puree / Readymade Salsa from a bottle - emergency hai, anything will do !!! just make it fast Mom !!!
3. Sprinkle cheese, few toppings of kids choice, sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, red chilli flakes.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds till cheese melts. If you do not have a microwave, place on a pan heating on medium high flame, close the pan with a lid, cook till cheese melts.
5. Serve hot as is or cut in 2 triangle wedges with a pizza cutter.
Prepare & enjoy !!!
Posted by falguni at 8:21 PM