Monday, September 20, 2010
Butter at room temperature (at least 1 teaspoon per breadstick that you wish to bake)
Salt to taste
Dry Garlic powder to taste
Black pepper powder pinch
Any other flavor of your choice like Italian Seasoning
1. Follow pizza base recipe upto Step 8
2. Roll 1 part of the dough into a pizza.
3. Roll the second part of the dough in a rectangle shape to bake garlic breadsticks.
4. Make indents with a knife in the garlic breadsticks part of the dough as thick or thin as you like. Just indent lightly on top so its easier to tear them after they are baked.
5. Mix butter, salt, black pepper powder, dry garlic powder & italian seasoning in a small bowl.
6. With a butter knife, generously apply the flavored butter on all the breadsticks.
7. Preheat oven to 475 F. Place the breadsticks in a baking tray or on the pizza stone & bake for 12-15 minutes till crust is golden brown & the breadsticks have puffed up.
8. Serve hot with pizza & ketchup.
Prepare & enjoy !!!
Posted by falguni at 6:40 PM