Thursday, March 18, 2010
1. Add 2-3 tablespoons oil or butter in a big size saucepan/kadhai - heat on medium heat
Once the corn pops it occupies a lot of space, so in a big size kadhai/saucepan, add abt 1/2 - 1 cup dry corn kernels - this will fill the entire saucepan/kadhai
2. Once oil or butter fumes, add the dry corn kernels (about 1/2 cup to 1 cup) keep stirring the corn kernels on medium heat. Within few minutes, corn will start popping.
Snap of the dry corn kernels to buy is attached to this note.
3. Take a lid (without holes) & cover it on top of the saucepan/kadhai - Increase the flame to medium high ~ The popping sound will continue for about a minute till all the corn is popped.
4. Once the popping sound almost stops, switch off the gas & remove the lid.
5. Add all your favorite seasonings - salt, paprika etc. & enjoy !
Posted by falguni at 1:29 PM